Falling Down the Rabbit Hole
Watch me edit! This product includes 82 minutes of instructional editing in this video tutorial. You will also receive a copy of the digital background "Falling Down the Rabbit Hole" to download. All editing is done in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop CC 2019. Please note that different versions of Photoshop may vary.
This video covers the complete edit from RAW SOOC to finished image. This tutorial contains hand editing techniques and a digital backdrop. No actions or plug-ins used.
When you purchase this product, you will be able to create a log in and password. You'll be able to log in and view your purchased tutorial. Membership for this video is good for one (1) year from date of purchase.
In this video:
We'll take a look at the raw straight out of camera image in ACR (Adobe Camera Raw).
We'll briefly discuss camera settings and set up.
The first few adjustments are made in ACR. Then we'll open the image into Photoshop (CC).
This tutorial is broken down into a four part segment, all included in this purchase.
What you'll learn:
How I create my own hair overlays
Puppet Warp and Liquefy
Painting shadow and light / clipping masks and blending modes
Dodge and Burn
Important: Please read
- By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to Terms and conditions. Please read the full terms by clicking on the link.
- I recommend having a basic understanding of working with layers and masks in Photoshop prior to purchasing.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, it is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
- This product is not available to those that offer mentoring of any kind.
- This product is not available to anyone living within 100 miles of 35406.
- Videos are NOT downloadable.
- Be sure you have a strong internet connection when viewing the videos.